Leadership Insight is a one to one consultation aimed at creating emotional awareness in relation to your leadership identity. Built around various modules, its foundation is the Leadership Insight Profile.
How is LI different?
The LI profile accelerates your understanding of how effective you are in the face of leadership uncertainties. It gives you a new grasp on how you can strengthen and develop the unique leadership patterns of engagement that drive you to be good at what you do; and let go of those that do not.
This awareness helps you understand how and why your patterns are formed. It makes you acutely aware of how some of these patterns, today, support you and others sabotage you in your day-to-day interactions and how they are likely to elicit negative responses in others. The more you can bring this awareness to bear, in critical moments, the more you are able to behave as an adult with full responsibility for your actions. This takes practice. But it is an invaluable characteristic for anyone in a leadership or a co-creative role.
Leadership Insight enables you to take leadership development to a new level of sophistication for you, your team and your organisation.
If you are a leader looking for higher levels of awareness and performance in your role then this may well be your next step.
Leadership Insight is
- A Potent developmental process designed for those who carry leadership roles in complex organisations, partnerships and professions.
- A personalised analysis in a report on your patterns, principles and behaviours
- The offer of a series of development discussions in extensive one-to-one debriefings with an accredited experienced consultant
- An enduring self-evaluation for your further development.
The Leadership Insight process describes the interplay between your emotional responses, the actions you take and the responses you elicit in others. As a developmental instrument it also provides an evaluation that can be used alongside psychometric tests and 360° feedback.
As an instrument The Leadership Insight Profile is unique and reliable. It has been thoroughly researched for internal consistency and cross-cultural integrity and proven to be effective across a diversity of cultures and ethnic backgrounds. It has been used successfully in, the United States, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, China, India, Switzerland, Italy, Poland, Bulgaria, France, Denmark, The Netherlands and the United Kingdom.
- A Psychometric test
- A typical tick-box test that presents a list of external characteristics
- A snapshot ofyour personality, which is then used to categorise you
- A method of comparison that ranks you above or below a norm
- An assessment or recruitment tool
- A mass instrument